It all starts with getting your footage into Apple s FCPX! Learn the basics of importing and organizing your clips in this latest version with expert editor and instructor Michael Wohl.
76 minutes of video training
Super clear explanations
Offline Playback (no internet connection needed)
Easy to navigate
1. Introduction (01:31)
2. The Media Import window (02:44)
3. Importing Selected Clips (02:04)
4. The Import Settings Window (03:38)
5. DSLRs and Other File-based Cameras (04:02)
6. Tape-based Cameras (03:17)
7. Recording Live Video (02:18)
8. Libraries and Events (04:07)
9. Using the Browser (04:56)
10. Managing Events (03:35)
11. Understanding Keywords (03:06)
12. Manually Add Keywords (05:04)
13. Managing Keyword Collections (03:17)
14. Viewing and Marking Clips (04:26)
15. Fancy Selections (02:21)
16. Marking Favorites (03:00)
17. Keyword Ranges (02:16)
18. Rejecting Selections (01:27)
19. Filtering the Browser (01:14)
20. Stabilization and Face Recognition (05:38)
21. Additional Metadata Fields (02:35)
22. Filtering the Browser and Smart Collections (03:40)
23. Advanced Searches (05:13)
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Course for Import and Organize in FCPX is a free trial software application from the Screen Capture subcategory, part of the Graphic Apps category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2015-03-14. The program can be installed on iOS.
Course for Import and Organize in FCPX (version 2.0.2) has a file size of 227.54 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.